Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Bracketology

I'm picking the highest seed to win every game, with the exception of the East, in which I pick Virginia to beat Villanova to reach the Final Four and Duke to reach the Championship Game.  After that I don't care (because, honestly, who doesn't think Kentucky isn't going to win the whole thing?) although my bracket picks the Cavaliers to go all the way.

But the Final Four is the big thing.  And we can totally beat Villanova.  It's not like they're sporting Easy Ed Pinkney in the paint.  Or the unrelated McLean/McClean twins out on the wing.  Or even Kemba Walker -- although he played for UConn.  In any case, we'll be fine.

Worth noting:  In order to get to the Championship Game, where they will either beat or lose to Kentucky (although who doesn't like that Ashely Judd?), Virginia will have to beat Duke.  Which will be bliss.

I'm not sure that many people are thinking good thoughts about Ashley Judd.
Really?
I'm just saying.
I don't think much about her one way or another, although I wish she had run for the Senate against Mitch McConnell, but I do have fond memories of her portrayal of Mathew McGonahee's wife in that movie about the southern lawyer.
I don't think that's the way you spell it.
McGonahee?
Yes.
The man gives me a cramp, even with his fine work in True Detective, so I'm not going to expend the energy required to spell-check his name.
Fair enough.  Have you seen Dallas Buyer's Club?
No.  I hear he's great in that and I'd just rather not know.
A closed mind is like a closed door.
Yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment